i was tagged by the awesome blogtress (yes i just made up that word) Randi for this blogging tag thingamabob so here is mine:
1-Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2-Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3-Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4- Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.
here are my random, weird, hopefully interesting facts:
1. i edit children's books for a living.
2. i was a bit of a child-artist prodigy. I used to paint with watercolour and oil paint and ink and everything, but stopped when I was about 14. maybe I was just sick of it?
3. i am a huge nerd at heart and LOVE reading. every year growing up my local library would have contests to see who could read the most books over the summer and I always won by a long shot.
4. i am moving out on my own for the first time ever (no roomies) in five short weeks. alone, except for my cat, oliver.
5. i love pickles and have been known to eat an entire jar of delicious garlic flavour pickles in one sitting. a mini jar i guess, but still a jar!
6. i hardly ever watch tv shows during their regularly scheduled time. even if i'm home, i like to tape them and save them for moments when i can really just chill out and relax (and watch things i'm looking forward to.) and i get to fastforward through commercials.
7. i hope this doesn't sound too strange but i have found the secret to happy, stress-free living and here it is: being happy with who you are and what you have right now, and without jealousy or resentment, wishing true happiness for those around you. karma baby!
i will tag, for those who may be interested:
and last but not least...