mrs. furious tagged me with this mememememe so here we go.
I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments.. what is it?
1. Produce: cauliflower - the things i do with this veg. even amaze me!
2. Bakery: sprouted grains bread. or some kind of bread with seeds.
3. Meat: ground turkey
4. Frozen: edamame - i actually typed out edememe first, hahaha get it?
5. Dairy: mozza cheese (since i drink soymilk)
Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?
1. skinny jeans. oh, i love skinny jeans.
2. these hideous purple slippers i wear everywhere. i pack them when i go to my parent's house, even for the day. cold feet! they are "native indian style" too. how do you say that without being offensive? moccasins!
3. let's say a t-shirt because i don't want my upper half to be nude.
If I was to listen in on your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. no problem. (i say this a lot at work.)
2. my little grey poupon... (i say this to my cat.)
3. drink with a capital D.
4. cutiest/sweetiepie (what i call my boyfriend - i know, gag me but i'm not stopping!)
5. in other news...
So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?
1. talking to or seeing my boyfriend.
2. talking to my mom
3. exercising (this is the key to my stress-free and very sane life.)
We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
2. dancing around the house with an ipod, doing chores/personal stuff like plucking eyebrows.
3. trolling facebook (*shame*)
5. watching my vhs tapes of shows i taped during the week.
We are going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
2. jungle cats.
3. bambi deers - do they have deer at the zoo? at the african lion safari they do!
You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?
(like mrs. f. this doesn't really interest me but... i guess these would be neat)
1. conan o brian.
2. jay leno.
3. saturday night live.
4. martha stewart or a live cooking show.
You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
1. peanut butter chocolate.
2. piece of cake - the baskin robbins by my house had this for one summer only and never again - jerks!
3. i guess cookie dough... although i am only interested in the dough.
Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
1. canadian tire money.
2. mysterious "pills" in one of those film canisters with a snap lid. it's tylenol and vitamins, really!
3. my jewish community centre discount card - no i am not jewish but it's where i belong!
4. books - usually more than one.
5. coupons... so many coupons. they are gifts from my mother and i like them.
You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?
1. fashion model.
2. editor - oh wait, that is my career.
3. private investigator.
4. airline stewardess. fun times.
If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?
1. whatever your problems are right now, they won't matter in a) one month b) one year c) five years. i can't even remember my high school problems and when i can i just laugh about them.
2. all things worthwhile take hard work and determination - nothing falls into your lap.
3. tanning is not a good idea - especially for girls with pale skin.
4. cookies from tim hortons have a lot of calories. stop eating them.
and i'm going to tag: sara cuz she seems like a really nice person and also... wheebles because she isn't afraid to say what she's thinking, and one more for luck: shirls just because i like her.