let's start the new year off with a list:
1) well, the holidays are OVER and i'm back at work. boo hoo hoo. i am really out of it today. i couldn't sleep last night until 2am and i had to wake up at quarter to eight. also it's very cold today - harsh reality! i also tripped on my purse, which i keep beside my desk on the floor, and fell like a big WHAMMO onto the ground. it's also the first day of not a good time of the month.
2) my weigh in last friday was good. i was up a bit over 2 pounds, but still within my maintaining range so i wasn't too worried. weird because i felt a lot heavier. probably just the crappy food i was eating. i weighed in again this morning and was up 2 MORE pounds so i'm going to drop the maintenance points for a few days and get back to where i am most comfortable.
3) i got some photos from the photo shoot but am not allowed to post them until the cd is released, so who knows when that will be!
4) i had a new year's party and it went pretty well. i ate a cookie that i probably shouldn't have, but didn't do any drinking as a result so thankfully had no hangover yesterday. edit: the cookie was special, which is why i shouldn't have eaten it. cookies in general, especially on ny, should be eaten!
5) not sure if i'm feeling the biggest loser, couples edition. that crabby dad was too crabby for me.
6) i think i'm going to follow some of your leads and do the sticker-calendar-exercise thing. it will be motivating to see how many times a month i can go.
since i'm counting points, here is today's menu:
reduced sugar oatmeal (2)
frozen berries (0)
fruit-to-go squiggle (1)
pc blue menu whole wheat penne with vegetables (6)
all bran bar (2)
green beans (0)
whole wheat toast (4)
tomato soup (2)