Friday, September 12, 2008

not weighing in...

friday would normally be my weigh-in day but since i started the weight watchers online on monday i'm sticking to it. of course i checked, who am i kidding. already the results are very impressive. now, what will be more than impressive, is if i can maintain or even lose weight on the weekend. i am not crossing my fingers but will do my best. this means, no matter what, no late night snacking. lately i have been drinking a lot less and i love waking up feeling without any bad feelings. so far so good!

yesterday it seemed like i had a million points to eat. i kept eating, even though i wasn't that hungry. i wasn't not hungry, just not ravenous like usual. not that i'm complaining. it helped that i earned a lot of activity points. i went for a 70 minute walk in the morning (3 points), then had a 40 minute swim in the afternoon (4 points), and then, around 10pm, i was going to sit and read a magazine, but thought i might as well read it on the treadmill downstairs, so there was another 60 minutes of walking (2 points). that's 9 activity points. i really have no problem not using very much flex during the week because i am pretty active and use all of my activity points.

this morning i woke up early to swim but wasn't having it, so i slept for another 45 minutes before my chiro appointment. my appointment was great... i feel a lot better after it. when i walked there my bum was sore and when i walked away not as sore... amazing! also i was probably in awe because i share the same chiropractor as... are you ready... radiohead! yes, no joke. my chiro goes on tour with radiohead. amazing!

today i'm lunching with a friend, and don't have any real plans for this weekend. i think some karaoke on saturday night. and then my parents might be taking us (the kids) to see dirty dancing (the musical) on sunday afternoon, but i can't remember the exact day. have a great weekend peeps!

4 comments:

Shirls said...

your like 2 degrees of separation from stardom ;0)

happy to read that your feeling less sore and that chiro is working, sweet!

you are exercise crazy girly!

HC said...

I've been falling prey to the late night snack attacks lately too... and the wine. I know what you mean about waking up feeling good -- I need to get that feeling back!

Have a great weekend!

Randi said...

Glad it's working so good for you! Plus way to get all that activity in during the day.

Jennette Fulda said...

Sorry this is not related to your post, but I couldn't find you contact information on your blog. Thank you so much for linking to my site from you blog. I appreciate the link love. Could I ask a small favor though? Two weeks ago I changed the name of the blog from "Half of Me" to "PastaQueen". Could you update your link to reflect this change? I'd be very grateful. Thanks!