today is another busy one! so, here is a list:
1) my interview yesterday was alright, nothing special. the position is a maternity leave 1 year contract with no benefits, and i'd rather have something more permanent if i can help it.
2) i finished my finance article, but not without having to completely revise my topic after interviewing a mortgage broker.
3) i had a great, long swim of 2250 metres.
4) for dinner i made this salad concoction of stuff i had in my fridge. and then in the night i wasn't feeling so hot and i threw up. the salad was kind of gross but i ate it anyway... i tried to make my own dressing, that was the problem. i probably won't be eating tuna, or raw spinach for awhile... :o(
5) today i am going back to the burbs to work at my mom's office.
6) it is also her birthday - hooray! so i'm going to pick up flowers on the way.
7) book club tonight. i didn't finish the book and won't have time to. :(
8) but today my boyfriend comes home - he was away at a camp all week. :)
9) this morning i ran day one week two of the couch to 5k since i knew i wouldn't have time to later.
10) this morning i made the MOST DELICIOUS oatmeal ever. i brewed a cup of gingerbread spice (a christmas tea) and then used that in the regular oats instead of water. it was unreal. and i added some sweetener, 1/4 cup all bran, and 1/3 cup 1% cottage cheese for a giant delicious bowl. and only 3 points!