Tuesday, September 23, 2008

hair time! (again)

so here is the big reveal of my blondness. it's fun being a blond, so far. it's not as light as i wanted it but since i had dyed my short hair dark brown (from a box, too) it was chemically processed and harder to bleach. did i already share this story? i feel like i did. anyway, without further ado:

i think if you click on it, it gets bigger. i was going for sort of a madonna/80s look, with the short socks and lace faux gloves. fun!

yesterday i didn't do any exercise, but i had a completely on plan day. i felt like crap for the morning, and then went to the chiropractor and grocery store where i replenished my fruit and vegetable stash. they were out of canned pumpkin which was quite annoying. what kind of huge grocery store has no pumpkin? it's not like it's thanksgiving... then i could understand. i bought a frozen loaf of ezekiel bread (the low sodium kind) which i am excited to try. also these high-fibre pitas which are 1 point for 1/2 and 3 points for the whole thing - a decent size as well.

anyhoo, i made some chocobrans, and had a much needed nap. after that i felt great, applied for jobs, carried on with the day, yabba dabba do.

today i am off to the burbs to do some "work" in my mom's office. it can be very boring but beggars can't be choosers! ps my feet and legs are still bloated but less so. yesterday i drank my weight in water to try and flush whatever it is out, and i'm going to do the same today.

15 comments:

carla said...

you look AMAZING!
and it's not good for me to see :)

I shaved my head once and as it grew in bleached it all uberblonde.

I.So.Tempted.

Miz.

Points Princess said...

Wow blonde really suits you! Good for you for having the balls to do such a drastic cut and colour.

Looks fabulous!

Unknown said...

love the hair! my hair stylist told me that you'll never be able to get a true, light blonde (or platium) from a box... she actually told me what to buy from a supply store but i never went - perhaps when i get tired of my "natural" color, i'll do something drastic again... ;o)

Jaime said...

Man, that color is perfect! You don't need to go lighter...although, you could totally pull it off! :)

Love the gloves too.

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE HAIR. Looks gorgeous. I drank my weight in water yesterday too and plan the same today. YAY.

Carolyn said...

You do look amazing!!! Wowsa! Congrats on the big change, it suits you!

Shirls said...

holy hell girl you are so freaking tiny and hawt! I love the blonde!

Jen said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
You look AMAAAAAZING!!!!

(I think that is enough exclamation points for the day...)

Christy said...

You look frigging GORGEUS. You can pull anything off! And the outfit... love it.

Fatinah said...

very nice do indeed!

Mandy said...

I just sent you a message on FB asking for pix of the hair, but you posted one this a.m.! Hehe. Looks FAB dahling!!! Tres Madonna!!!

Vanessa said...

Love the hair!!! Great outfit too :).

Sara said...

I love the hair! So do you think you'll go even blonder? You are definitely channeling Agnyss with the hair and outfit!

P.O.M. said...

You look great with blond AND dark hair. How does that work.
Lovin' the 80s Madonna look.

I also heard to get your hair platinum, you have to get professional bleached out, then died over. Which isn't very healthy for the hair. But so cute.

Crissy Rae said...

wow girl, you look amazing! the color looks great on you and i love the outfit.