Friday, June 6, 2008

HUNGRY LIKE HIPPO

it would be a lie to say that i'm not feeling the effects of drinking too much wine last night. yikes. and right now i'm sooooo hungry - i think my stomach is eating itself. hungry like a hippo!


i was so close to going to tim horton's and getting a big chocolate chip muffin but instead i will get an iced cap with chocolate milk and eat my berry oatmeal with a peach instead. i'll save the debauchery for the weekend.

i'm feeling very incoherent today. ummmmm the movie was good although there were some parts i wasn't that impressed with. just too cheesy. but i still would recommend it to anyone. very cute.

today i'm taking a rest day from exercise. i still rode my bike to work so it's some activity. and it's such a nice day. it's going to be sooooooo hot. i love it. finally i love hot weather.

today i'm eating:

berry oatmeal with flax
chocolate milk iced cap
peach
banana
raspberries
yogurt
ezekiel english muffin with peanut butter
and a mystery dinner.

oh, weigh in 119.2 down 0.4 from last week.

11 comments:

HC said...

Hmmm...cheesey parts? You wouldn't happen to mean that little closet run-way dance number, would ya? ;)

eurydice said...

hahaha i didn't mind that... i meant more like big whispering romantic things into carrie's ear :)

Jen said...

I love warm weather right now!!! It's a great opportunity to get some exercise outside!!!

Only a few more days till I get to see SATC...I can settle for cute!!!

WOOT for being down 0.4!!

I have now have an urge to play old board games...

Robin said...

I can't wait to see SATC. I just am having trouble lining up babysitters and girlfriends (and baby sitters for them) at the same time. I won't subject my hubby to it. :)

healthy ashley said...

Arg! I am a hungry hippo, too. A very big hungry hippo this week.

I love the new look of your blog!

healthy ashley said...

(It IS new, right..? :)

P.O.M. said...

I used to love that game. So silly.

I think I must be kinda a loser because I am going to wait for that movie to come out on DVD. I just don't care that much about it to waste money on it. I only go to the movies about once or twice a year though. Juno was my last time.

Shirls said...

love the hungry hippo picture :0) I loved that game as a kid, by dad hated when we played "too loud" LOL

Lex said...

mmm ice cap with chocolate milk. thats the only ice cap we drink in this house! LOL deliscous!

carla said...

Id totally forgotten that game!

and Im with you on the hot weather---even yesterday when it was 100 here.

it invigorates me.

hope you had a good weekend,

MizFit

Crissy Rae said...

I can't wait to see SATC..I haven't seen it yet due to the crowds last week so I'm hoping to squeeze it in this upcoming week.