Monday, May 7, 2007

Yawnnnnnnn!

I am so tired today! I don't know why either! I'm pretty sure I got enough sleep last night. I woke up early this morning to go swimming but that's nothing new. I couldn't find the membership card to my gym which was frustrating and I wasted time looking for it.

This past weekend was alright. I indulged but I don't think I really overdid it too badly. I always have lots of flex on the weekend waiting for surprises, so I really don't have to stick too closely to the plan.

Here is today's menu:

B: wasa bread (1)
2 slices pumpernickel (2)
2 tbsp PB2 peanut butter (1)
4/20

L: breaded chicken breast (4)
veggies(0)
8/20

S: cauliflower (0)
carrots (0)
dip (1)
yogurt (1)
peanut butter 100 cal pack (2)
12/20

D: curry chicken PC blue menu frozen dinner (4)
2 slices pumpernickel (2)
18/20

S: tortilla pizza (3)
21/20

Activity Points: 40 minutes swimming (4)
60 minutes dancing (class) (2)
60 minutes badminton (?)
6

I bought the ingredients for the chocolate chip banana bran muffins - I will either make them tonight or tomorrow night. Splenda is freakin' expensive!!!

No comments: