Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wednesday!

B: Shredded Wheat (2)
2/19

L: pc blue menu spinach and cheese cantelloni (4)
mousse yogurt (1.5)
7.5/19

S: small apple (0.5)
peanut butter (1)
9/19

D: middle eastern falafel sandwich (7)
16/19

The points on the falafel sandwich are so hard to gage. I feel guilty that I am not going to the gym today - come on! I can skip one day. I am human and I am not perfect, haha. I am reading this book about not binge-ing and it says you can't let yourself feel bad if you mess up. Humans always mess up, it's in our nature. Just because I didn't go to the gym ONE DAY doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things.

However, this book also says that to avoid binges, you should avoid hunger by eating breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner and then another snack at 10pm. I don't know how I can fit in all of those snacks and meals on 19 points, unless my meals are just little snacks too. Get real binge breaker guy!

No comments: