Thursday, May 3, 2007

Feeling Good

I am in a great mood today. Just feeling really good. Last night I made the Salsa Sloppy Joes from the 3fatchicks website and they were much better than expected. And only 4 points per Joe, including the BUN.

My bf also really liked them.

Also, I tried these PC Blue Menu Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper Rice Chips. Pretty tasty, but even more so with a bit of fat-free sour cream dip mmmm.

Today's Menu:

B: 2 slices pumpnickel toast (2)
2 tbsp PB2 peanut butter (1)
3/20

L: 2 slices rye bread (2)
leftover turkey sloppy joe slop (2)
leftover veggies (0)
7/20

S: carrots/cauliflower (0)
fat free sour cream dip (1)
all-bran bar (2)

D: I am making tortilla pizzas (2) using weight watcher's tortillas, tomato sauce, lean ground turkey, sun dried tomatos, zucchini and mushrooms. And cheese. This with a side caesar salad. Mmmmmmm. I haven't calculated the points yet but I'm confident it won't be too bad. And if it is, I'll use less cheese. CHEEEESSSEEEEE.

No comments: