Thursday, May 10, 2007

Frustration

For some reason this morning I was 2 pounds heavier than the last time I checked. NO FAIR! But I have been exercising a lot, and eating salt without reason, so it's probably water retention. Since my weigh-in is tomorrow I'm trying to be conscious about drinking copious amounts of water and limiting my salt intake.

Tonight I am going to a board-games party, so I have to stay strong in terms of not drinking or eating too many snacks. My problem is, once I start chomping down snacks, I can't stop!

Here is today's menu:

Pre swim: 1 chocolate banana bran muffin (1) Thx to Angie for directing me to the recipe and Mandy for coming up with it! =D
1/20

B: 1 cup fiber one (2)
1/2 cup skim milk (1)
1/2 cup strawberries (0)
4/20

L: M & M's chicken breast, breaded (4)
lettuce (0)
2 tsbp fat free ceasar dressing with lemon juice mixed in (1)
9/20

S: 2 slices ww bread (1)
2 tbsp PB2 peanut butter (1)
1/2 cup strawberries (0)
11/20

D: 1/2 PC blue menu stoned baked pizza (5)
steamed veggies (0)
16/20

I am hungry now but I want to leave some wiggle room for booze and snacks. I haven't eaten dinner yet. I also have a snack of popcorn (smartpop) and an apple if necessary.

Activity: 4 swimming 40 minutes.

In other news, last night I tried the PC Blue Menu Stoned Baked Pizza - Chicken and Red Pepper variety. I added sun dried tomato (hello sodium) and green peppers for added yumminess. I thought I could eat at least 3/4 of the pizza but it turned out that 1/2 was enough, for 5 points. Whoop!

No comments: