Monday, May 28, 2007

Monday Menu

Last week I only went to the gym TWICE. So this week I am going Mon-Fri to make up for my slacking. I had a good weekend but ate too many hotdogs and hamburgers so this week will also be a week full of salads and veggies and everything wonderful.

Menu:

Pre-gym: 1/2 chocolate chip banana bran muffin (.5)
0.5/19

Breakfast: 2 slices caraway rye bread (2)
2 tbsp PB2 peanut butter (1)
3.5/19

Lunch: 1 can lemon pepper tuna (2)
spinach (0)
sun dried tomatos (0)
fat free ceasar dressing (1)
carrots (0)
6.5/19

Dinner: grilled chicken breast (2)
salad (0)
fat-free ceasar dressing (1) I'm really into this dressing, if you didn't notice haha.
tofu shirataki noodles (1)
10.5/19

I may have to rethink this menu because it doesn't seem like very much food. Hmmmmm.

2 comments:

marie said...

hey - just found your blog :)

you should make sure to eat all of your daily points, your APs (really key if you're active - you need the fuel) and most of your FPs too...that's really the key to losing weight - especially when you're only getting 19 points a day!

good luck :)

eurydice said...

hi there - thanks for checking out my blog! normally i don't have a problem eating all my points - this is a very unusual day.

i usually save all my FP for the weekends. but you're right about the AP.... i don't know why but i always feel guilty about eating them. or that eating them will hinder my progress... even though all evidence demonstrates otherwise!