Friday, July 18, 2008

too funky



george michael was amazing. just amazing. he is still outstanding and it was a fantastic concert. it rivaled depeche mode for the best concert ever but now that i think of it was only slightly not as good. he played two sets, then three encores. i didn't get home until 12:30! he was very enamored with the toronto audience because we know how to cheer. whoohooooo george! i will be your father figure, put your tiny hand in mine...

so i didn't work out this morning because i was up late. but i did work out yesterday before the show. i am still avoiding pounding pavement because of my shin and it's beginning to feel like normal. i did 20 minutes biking, arm weights, 10 minutes elliptical, arm weights, 10 more elliptical, situps, and then i rode my bike to the library to return some books.

i only have to work a half-day, so maybe i'll do something active later or maybe i'll take a rest day and have an awesome run tomorrow.

today is friday, and weigh-in, and i weighed 119 which is a 0.8 loss since last week and within my range. hallelujah! i was a bit worried this week because i wasn't tracking too much and i wasn't running (although was doing other activities... but nothing is the same as running in my opinion).

this weekend is looking relaxing. tonight maybe the movies, tomorrow going dancing, and sunday looking at an apartment for my boyfriend. it is so hot today. i rode my bike to work and am really sticky. i love summer :o) have a nice weekend.

ps. i didn't take that picture of the concert. that wasn't even last night... i was way at the back haha.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you had so much fun. :) i wish i had a half day today, i would do anything for it, yes ANYTHING.

Sara said...

I love concerts and when the artist is having fun you can't help but have fun! Sounds like he really gave you your money's worth!

Congrats on the loss and getting back into your range! Esp with the tough nonrunning week!

Shelley said...

I'm jealous, I love George MIchael too!

Carolyn said...

Glad you had an awesome time! Sounds like a blast!
Yay on the loss!
Hope the apartment hunting goes well! It's so fun!

carla said...

Don't let the sun go down on me
although I search myself, it's always someone else I see
I'd just allow a fragment of your life to wander free
but losing everything is like the sun going down on me

la la la la la :)

happy rest day!

run tomorrow :)

Miz.

Anne said...

Glad you had an awesome time!
Whoo hoo on the loss :)

Anonymous said...

i tagged you! you should do it. :)

Crissy Rae said...

Glad to hear you had a great time. Concerts rock-wish I could get to more of them.

Have a funtastic weekend!