Friday, July 11, 2008

short one

friday weigh in 119.8 only 0.2 down from last week which is a bit disappointing since i was really good food and exercise-wise this week. still it's good - i'm happy in general.

sorry for bumming everyone out yesterday about the pigs and crazy lady. for the record the slaughterhouse is not right next door or anything haha, just in the general vicinity. i can't smell anything from my apartment. also i talked to my mom about the crazy lady and she is also quite concerned. she said to give her $10 from her... that's nice. :o)

so today is a half-day of work, and then the cottage. i'm feeling a bit stressed actually because i haven't packed anything for the cottage yet, and i know it's only for one weekend so not a big deal, but packing and being ready on time really stresses me out. i am perpetually late. my biggest flaw haha. and before leaving i told my bf i'd look at an apartment with him that he is thinking of renting. so not much time to pack. i will make a list of things to pack and that will make me feel better.

last night i tried on my bathing suit and bikini and wasn't really that impressed. i know i look better than last year, but i'm too focused on my flaws. smaller boobs, stomach pooch, etc. this has got to stop. i am going to wear the damn bikini and not cover it up and get used to it. maybe wearing bikinis (with confidence... this is key) just takes practice, like wearing heels or anything else.

this morning i got up and did a half-assed workout at the gym. running on the treadmill "galloway" method which is running with walking mixed in. also some arm weights and situps. same old same old.

have a great weekend everyone. :o)

11 comments:

Amy said...

I wanted to weep at your discontent with the bathing suit trial... lol. Here I sit thinking, but she's soooo tiny! I bet you look amazing. Flaunt it chick!

healthy ashley said...

I don't know if there is ever a place where we are 100% happy with how we look in a bikini.. large or small. But good for you for stopping the madness! You DO look great. Flaunt it!

Anonymous said...

have fun. post pics. :)

Robin said...

It is easy to focus on the flaws, but you look great. Noone else is going to notice the things that you are seeing. They are just going to think you look great.

I have been to the pool quite a bit this summer, and I will say that wearing a bikini more often definitely makes it easier. I don't look any different than I did at the beginning of the summer, but I feel more confident.

Rock that bikini, girl!

Carolyn said...

I'm with everyone else. You're a TINY little thing and I would be willing to be copious amounts of money that you look smokin hot in your bikini!!!

Jenn said...

You are going to be smoking HOT in your bikini this weekend - go live it up and enjoy it!!!!

Jen said...

Have a great weekend!!!!

I think you are right about the bikini! Defnitely takes practice!

Randi said...

I'm sure you look great. Just focus on the thing that you know looks the best. And hang around girls who you know are jealous of you. THAT will give you confidence. (works for me at least)

carla said...

halfassed is better than no-assed!!


Miz.

Crissy Rae said...

Get out there and strut your stuff in that bikini girl! You look great and I'm sure the bikini looks awesome on you. We tend to focus more on our flaws than our accomplishments, especially when it comes to tiny bits of clothing-screw that! Let your confidence shine! Have a great weekend.

N.D. said...

I don't think anyone EVER feels confident and like they look great in a bikini. They just aren't made for that! But you're at a happy weight for you, try to focus on the good things (so hard!)