Friday, November 21, 2008

too much wine

last night at book club i drank too much wine and now i am not feeling so fine. a short one today. i weighed in 0.8 higher than last week which is alright since i pretty much did no exercise at all this week. it's annoying because now i'm back out of my maintenance range, only slightly though.

today i am only working a short day, so i can probably squeeze in a swim or walk.
sometimes i am surprised by how quickly ww points can add up. for example, this morning i had a quaker maple weight control oatmeal (3) and yogurt (2), and brought to work another yogurt (2) and a clif kid z bar (2). i only have the bar left and when i eat that it puts me at 9 points which normally lasts until dinner. crazy but true, crazy but true. i am trying to avoid coffee today since it dehydrates. random!

4 comments:

Erin said...

I want to try those Z bars. I know what you mean about the WW points adding up! I used to save about 10 for all day, and the rest for evening and dinner. Somedays 10 pts were gone so fast!

P.O.M. said...

I'm always super hungry after drinking the night before. I've already had toast, cottage cheese, string cheese, apple and a cookie. It's only 10 am here.

Jen said...

*laughs* you are so so cute!!

Yeah....WW points add up RIDICULOUSLY fast sometimes!!! It makes me sad!!!

Angela Power said...

*sigh* Oh how fast they can add up. I hope at least you felt good before you felt bad (re the wine)! :-D