Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tuesday Schmoozeday

It really isn't a schmoozeday. Last night my bf and I made kopytka (he's polish). I didn't think they would be so many points - but I plugged the recipe into the wwonline recipe builder and the points are outta control. 5 small potatos - not including skins, 2 cups flour, 1 egg. Divided by two it's like 14 points a person! Come on! But, then potato dumplings are 2 points for 6. I don't know. They sure are delicious - that's all I know.

Breakfast: berry oatmeal with more fibre (2)
2/19

Snack:
peach yogurt (1)
1 tbsp almonds (1)
4/19

Lunch:
2 slices pumpernickel toast (2)
1 cup knorr potato veg soup (1)
7/19

Snack:
All-bran bites (2)
carrots (0)
9/19

Pre-gym:
chocolate chip banana bran muffin (1)
10/19

Dinner:
amy's texas veg. burger patty (2)
bun (2)
tofu shirataki noodles (0)
1 wedge laughing cow (1)
1 tbsp ff sour cream (0)
1 tsp parmesan cheese (0)
1 cup cooked cauliflower (0)
15/19

Snack: 1 bag smartpop (3) maybe or special k with soy milk (3)
18/19

And since I seem to have 1 points left, maybe at lunch I will go to the starbucks and get a light orange creme frap for 2 points. OR a grande mocha orange light frap thing for 3 points. YUM. It sure is hot hot hot heat outside today. I plan on earning 4 or more activity points at the gym tonight.

I have a question about activity points, but I will ask it on the GDT board.

No comments: