Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Feeling Good

Lately at the gym I've added a bit of running on the treadmill action in addition to my elliptical workouts and I have to say it's feeling really good. I'm only on for about 10 minutes or so, but I feel like I'm giving myself the extra push I need.

Last night I had a pint of Amsterdam Framboise, which was the tastiest beer I've had in a long time. (I am not the biggest beer drinker.) But I couldn't find the points for it anywhere! I went by the wwonline calculator, which said "beer" is 3.5 points per pint or 16 oz. Better than the 5 points for strongbow I was planning on, although I hate the idea of miscalculating.

Today's menu:

Pre-gym:
chocobran (2)
2/19

Breakfast:
fibre berry oatmeal (2)
4/19

Lunch: 2 slices pumpernickel toast (2)
grapes (1)
peanut butter (2)
8/19

Snacks:
orange (1)
all-bran bar (2)
11/19

Dinner:
turkey (?)
kopytka (a million ka zillion) ok not that much, but it's a lot. :o( i have lotsa points though, so no worries.

1 comment:

marie said...

the raspberry wheat beer at c'est what is really good too...and Mill St. has a bunch of flavoured ones apparently.

Too bad I don't drink anymore :(