Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Guten Morgan

I am a machine.

I managed to make it to the gym yesterday after work AND this morning. Today after doing 1/2 hour on the elliptical I also ran/walked for ten minutes on the treadmill. I can run, and I like the idea of running but it hurts my knees. Maybe I'll keep doing these mini-runs after my usual workouts and see if it helps my progress at all. Today's menu is completely up in the air. I am having lunch with my mom and sister who are in town to see a musical matinee, and then tonight I have a date with my bf. I earned 5 activity points so hopefully I can make good choices.

Pre-gym: 1 chocolate chip banana bran muffin (1)

Breakfast: 2 slices pumpernickel bread (2)
2 tbsp PB2 peanut butter (1)
4/19

Lunch: ?

Dinner:?

It's my goal today to not snack between meals, so I can eat bigger meals.

No comments: