Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thursday

Alright. Evil Dead the Musical was really funny - there are still tickets left and 5 more shows if you live in the Toronto area and still wanna go. The songs were campy and funny, and the blood spurting was really well done. 4 out of 5 stars! It's already Thursday - I need tonight to clean up around the house and go to the gym. I managed (if I go tonight, which I will) to go three times this week and I'm really proud of myself for doing that. I want to go three times a week and it's got to be a priority, which it really has been for the last few months. I cannot remember a week that I have not gone at least three times. Except when I went to Vegas - give a girl a break!

This weekend is the Virgin Festival concert on Toronto Island. I didn't really care about going, but all my friends are, and I managed to score a 2 day pass for only $85, when one day is regular priced $82 and two-day $138. This guy in Montreal sold it to me and it's coming via express post right now.

In other news, I need to stop spending money I don't have.

Here is today's menu:

breakfast:
oatmeal (2)
peaches (1)
3/19

lunch:
soup to go (2)
2 slices rye bread (2)
yogurt (1)
8/19

snack:
yogurt (1)
2 rye crackers (1)
10/19

dinner:
pasta (4)
chicken breast (2)
veggies (0)
becel light (2)
18/19

snack:
popcorn (3)
21/19

2 comments:

marie said...

i just won tickets to it from blogTO. i think i'll only end up going on sunday evening, maybe saturday to catch bjork, otherwise it looks dull this year.

Sara said...

We were looking into going to it (last year we couldn't since it was our wedding - some excuse huh?). It would be nice to see the Pumpkins again. I would love to see Bjork. Killers might be good. It looks like it could be decent - at least you got a great deal - we definitely were not paying the original price.

Anyways, have tons of fun!!