a list format:
1. exercise was great this weekend. a 40 minute swim and 25 minute bike ride on saturday, on sunday day 3 week 3 of the couch to 5k, and monday another 40 minute swim.
2. unfortunately the running on sunday caused some pretty bad bum pain, and i was limping around on sunday and monday. frustrating!!!
3. i think i've figured out that i can only run in the evenings, on pain free days. for some reason running in the morning or early afternoon hurts me. :(
4. food was not so great this weekend. but it's over, and i'm over it.
5. i had a job interview this morning and i think it went pretty well. :)
6. i forgot my make-up case at my parent's house last night and thus had no make-up (foundation) for this morning and had to go to shopper's drug mart at 8am to buy some.
7. yes, i am one of those girls who doesn't leave the house without makeup. except this morning going to buy make-up of course!
8. i bought a new scale that measures body fat and hydration levels because my other scale is starting to be on the fritz. i don't know how i feel about it. a) the scale reads one pound lower than my other digital scale. b) at first it said i had 12.6% body fat which is ridiculous. but then i read online that you aren't supposed to check that stuff when you first wake up or right after exercising. so later in the day it read 16% which is still pretty weird. i don't know. i was expecting around 20% but maybe i'm more buff than i thought? does anybody know more about this?
9. i am drinking a pumpkin spice tea from tim hortons. sooooooo tasty!
10. i'm not sure if i will exercise tonight. maybe. i really want to get into the elliptical again because they burn a lot of calories and are right in front of the tvs, but the ones in my condo gym are so stiff. and the bar for magazines is so weirdly placed. anyhoo.
11. i really feel like i'm getting out of shape. i don't know why. i feel like things are a bit out of control. maybe it's because i don't have a steady job yet or because my apartment always seems to get messy so fast. i need a better routine dammit!