Tuesday, July 3, 2007

BLAH

I am exhausted today. I didn't get to sleep until really late and up to work this morning as usual. I think the weekend (weight-wise) went well. I haven't gotten on the scale yet and probably won't check the damage until Friday - I'm not really expecting damage. Yesterday I had an awesome cardio fest at the gym. 20 minutes (roughly 200 cals) on the *hard* elliptical, 30 minutes (roughly 300 cals) on the easy elliptical, and 10 minutes (roughly 100 cals) running/walking/jogging on the treadmill. After that I felt like a million dollars. It's nice to have an intense workout after a weekend off. Not sure if I'll go to the gym tonight as I'm feeling a little defeated and my throat hurts. I can't believe it's July already!

Here is today's menu:

Breakfast:
fruit smoothie (.5)
oatmeal (2)
2.5/19

Snack:
large orange (1)
3.5/19

Lunch:
Lean Cuisine (5)
Spinach (0)
Dressing (1)
9.5/19

Dinner:
I haven't decided yet. Probably a veggie burger or a chicken breast on a bun because those are my staple comfort dinners. I love them - why bother mixing it up!

No comments: