Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Trying New Things

Today I am going to try and eat "low-carb". Just for one day because I love carbs. Carbs make the world go round. But, last night at the gym I was reading this article in Fitness magazine about how to look thinner in three days, one day, ten minutes, and one minute. Very silly, I know, but the three day part had a fairly low-carb menu, and as an experiment I want to test how it works for one day.

Here is my low-carb menu.

Breakfast:
200 ml egg whites (2)
2 slices fat free deli chicken (1)
1 kraft single (1)
tomatos (0)
4/19

Lunch:
2 cups spinach (0)
fat free caesar dressing (1)
chicken breast, grilled (2)
tomatos (0)
7/19

Snack:
13 almonds (2)
1 can tuna (3)
12/19

Dinner:
grilled fish (2)
green beans (0)
cauliflower mashed (0)
and something else to fill this up.... hmmm i'll do some web research later. Already I just want some bran flakes. But, it's only for one day and an experiment - so no biggie.

1 comment:

Angela Power said...

Hey there! Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. I have been meaning to leave you a comment for a long time now but have been running a shortage of blog time these days!

FYI - I have seen that Diet Rite pop here in Canada at Sobeys (here on the east coast). It's really yummy and works well paired up the rasberry one with a vanilla or rainbow cake in those "diet pup cake" creations.