Thursday, April 9, 2009

making it snappy

i've got to make it snappy because i'm posting in real time today, before work! i got up at 5:30 am to go to the bathroom and couldn't get back to sleep ... where the time went? i do not know. it's so early! technically shirls, i am up before you because of the time difference. so there hehe. i could not imagine waking up at 5 am everyday. madness!

last night before my homedate i went swimming in the pool. it was alright. yesterday at canadian tire i bought a kickboard with a grimacing shark on it, so i switched up my routine a little and that did make it better. i also bought a pool noodle to lay on and a tennis ball to sit on. i think all that stuff did more initial harm than good because i had a bit of trouble walking last night. today i'm fine. and i have pool crap all over my apartment - wah wah wee wah.

today i'm going to the work gym at lunch. randi, i don't have coverage for anything until 3-months into my job - then i will know if i can see the sports physio man. i would assume so, but you never know. i am just going to do strength training on my abs, back, and legs. my arms are buff enough - thank you. and doing strength training on my arms was giving me a bit of soreness while swimming - my arms felt like socks. i mean rocks. typing error.

tonight is the weekend - ya ya ya! i am meeting an old friend after work for a drink, and then he is taking me to his brand new house in milton that he doesn't even live in yet. empty new houses are so creepy, i love it. better get a move on now! until tomorrow ...

6 comments:

Anne said...

A tennis ball to sit on?! I'm confused...

Have a great weekend :)

Jaime said...

ha, ya I wanna know about the tennis ball too? sitting on it sounds kinky! ;)

fittingbackin said...

boo I hate waking up before I have to be up!! :( Have fun at the empty/creepy house! haha I totally agree- foreclosures are the MOST creepy!

Vanessa said...

Have fun tonight! I love empty houses. So many possibilities.

Kudret said...

I wanna see a picture of your buff arms (did that sound creepy?)

Crissy Rae said...

I love pool toys! Hurray for the scary shark kickboard. Now your legs are gonna be super strong!