thanks for all of your nice comments about my view. last night was the condo's first annual christmas party. it was fun but free booze and i'm not feeling my usual self this morning. i didn't overdo it *too* much but i normally like to save boozing-it-up for the weekend when i can sleep in until noon. i have a day off in lieu of moving so i might take it tomorrow. before the weekend i want to:
1) run on the treadmill/pump it up at the gym once more.
2) make that white chocolate blueberry almond bark for my bf's staff party.
3) maybe make these chocolate mound things i saw in a recipe today. i don't really have a problem with christmas treats - usually they are so decadent i only want one or two. and, really, that's what the condo gym is for - to work it off.
4) make my bf a one-year anniversary present. i won't say what it is yet in case he stumbles upon this blog, which i highly doubt he would but you never can be too careful. anyway it involves "arts and crafts."
5) go to the naturalizer shoe store because i saw some super-hot shoes. these ones or these ones. although truthfully i don't need more shoes especially heels so maybe i can *not* get any. maybe.
6) finish unpacking (books mostly) and bring boxes down to the storage locker. it would be nice to have this done before the weekend starts.
here is what i'm eating today:
fat free vanilla pudding cup
2 slices bodywise bread
social tea cookies, what else
for dinner, not sure yet