yesterday, this was me:
yes, it's a sad cat hehe. but today, this is me:
happy cat! things are looking up.
1) the pool has re-opened! i used it last night and while it was too busy for my liking, it felt great to get a workout in. i think i will go back tonight.
2) 1.5 more work days until my vacation! i'm going to the dominican republic ... le sigh.
3) i think i was holding in some anticipatory anxiety about an appointment i had last night. the things women do for beauty! when i got home i felt a wave of relaxation and release!
4) on monday lunch i met my mom at costco because i wanted more intuition razors for my trip (the speedy kind with the shave gel on the razor ... love it). i also bought the biggest containers of blueberries and strawberries i have ever seen and now i am forced to eat blueberries and raspberries for every meal and snack. i wish i were joking! no i don't - they are so delicious. and i feel rich! it's like having a wad of cash but i have a giant container filled up with blueberries! i'm rich!
5) right now i am picking up $100 in US bills at the bank. i had to pre-order them yesterday. good thing i'm thinking ahead.
6) how many spray containers do you think i'll need on my seven day vacation. keep in mind a) i'm sharing with my bf and b) i'm ghostly pale. so far i have 4 - do you think i should bring more?
that's all for now,