Friday, June 8, 2007

Yahoo! Weigh-in and Menu

I lost 0.8 this week hooray! I am very VERY (within 3 pounds) close to goal.

I went to the gym this morning and it was PAINFUL. I could only burn 300 calories on the elliptical and even after just 5 minutes I wanted to fall right off. I ran on the treadmill for 10 minutes after and that was alright. I didn't go yesterday so I wanted to pump it up this morning. Maybe it's because I drank wine last night? Maybe...

It is so hot today in the city. Luckily I work really close to the water so that cools things down a bit. I opened some windows in my house before I left so hopefully it won't be too bad when I get home.

Menu:

Pre gym: 1 chocolate chip banana bran muffin (1)
1/19

Breakfast: special k cereal with light silk soymilk (3)
4/19

Lunch: either same as breakfast (3)
or
lean cuisine (5)
fruit to go squiggle (1)
8/19 or 10/19

Dinner: gardenburger (1)
bun (2)
cauliflowers steamed (0)
le frites francais (3)
14/19 or 16/19

and then tonight some delicious alcohol of some kind. it's NXNE in the city tonight - yeah!

No comments: